JULIEN'S AUCTIONS IS PROUD TO PRESENT "SPORTS LEGENDS", AN AUCTION TAKING PLACE IN BEVERLY HILLS AND LIVE ONLINE AT JULIEN'S LIVE ON THURSDAY, MAY 21ST.
"Sports Legends" features over 300 historic artifacts including uniforms, medals, shoes, memorabilia, sports equipment and more from the worlds of basketball, soccer, baseball, hockey and beyond, all taking place on May 21st, 2020, live in Beverly Hills and online at www.juliensauctions.com.
Among the highlights announced is a collection of items from Kobe Bryant, the basketball legend and 18-time All-Star who won five NBA championships with the Los Angeles Lakers.
Included among these highlights are:
Other Sports highlights include:
- Bryant’s full Los Angeles Lakers number “8” home uniform, game worn during the 1999-2000 NBA Finals,
- his 2011 handprints in cement from Grauman's Chinese Theater in Hollywood where the NBA legend became the first athlete to cast prints at the historic theater,
- his Los Angeles Lakers home number “24” jersey game worn during the 2006-2007 season,
- a pair of black and white Adidas brand basketball shoes game worn and signed by Bryant, and
- a Spalding NBA All Conference basketball signed by the members of the 2009-2010 Los Angeles Lakers including, Bryant, Ron Artest, Shannon Brown, Andrew Bynum, Jordan Farmar, Derek Fisher, Pau Gasol, Didier Ilunga-Mbenga, Adam Morrison, Lamar Odom, Josh Powell, Sasha Vujacic, and Luke Walton.
- a Jules Rimet replica trophy presented to Marco Antônio Feliciano during the 1970 World Cup with the Brazilian National Soccer Team when Brazil defeated Uruguay 3-1 in the semifinals and crushed Italy 4-1 in the tournament final at Estadio Azteca in Mexico City,
- a Los Angeles 1984 Summer Olympics silver medal,
- a 2002 FIFA World Cup gold winner's medal awarded to a player from the champion Brazil national football team from the first World Cup to be held in Asia and the first and only World Cup to be jointly hosted by more than one nation, in South Korea and Japan,
- a 1994 FIFA World Cup gold winner's medal awarded to a member of the champion Brazil national football team during which Brazil defeated Italy 3-2 in a penalty shootout after the game ended 0-0 in extra time, the first World Cup final to be decided on penalties,
- a yellow and green satin sash presented by the Brazilian Football Confederation to commemorate Brazil’s fourth FIFA World Cup victory,
- a gold tone medal awarded to a player from the champion Brazil national football team, winner of the 2005 Confederations Cup during which Brazil won the tournament, defeating Argentina 4-1 in the final at Waldstadion in Frankfurt,
- a 2009 medal awarded to a player from the champion Brazil national football team, the winner of the 2009 South Africa Confederations Cup by defeating the United States 3-2 in the final to retain the Cup trophy the team won in 2005 and more.
If you can't make it out to Beverly Hills to bid in person, you can still watch all the action as well as bid online at julienslive.com!
This limited catalogue also provides an opportunity for a special keepsake for your collection.
Customers who purchased this item also bought...
Property From The Collection Of Richard Petty
Property From The Collection Of Elgin Baylor Signature Edition
Property From The Estate Of Sid & Florence Caesar And Property From The Estate Of Dom DeLuise
Property From The Estate of Robert Evans